Submission of patient-level data is completed through the CMS Web Interface tool. Abstractors must request and gain access to the WI through CMS via the following steps.
CMS Web Enterprise Portal: https://portal.cms.gov/
Quality Payment Program Help Line: 866-288-8292
Obtaining a New EIDM Account
Anyone submiting data into the CMS WI must obtain an EIDM account. If you already have an EIDM account, go to For all steps for obtaining an EIDM account, go to QPP_New_EIDM_Account.pdf.
EIDM: Things to Know
- If you’ve already submitted Quality Reporting through the CMS WI, you will not need a new EIDM account.
- You will be obtaining a Group Representative role.
Obtaining Access to the CMS Web Interface for an Existing EIDM User
If you already have an EIDM account, go to QPP_Existing_EIDM_Account.pdf.
After requesting the Web Interface Submitter role, you will receive the following email from firstname.lastname@example.org: Email #2: confirming your request for Web Interface Submitter Role.
Thank you for your request. Your request has generated the following Request Tracking number(s): 17109310 - ADD - Web Interface Submitter - Organization - Physician Organization of Michigan ACO (2600 Green Rd, Ann Arbor, MI).
You must wait for the Security Officer to approve the role request.
POM ACO Security Officer Approves Role
After you follow either of the steps above, the POM ACO Security Officer will approve your request. Please allow two days. When you receive approval, please access the site and confirm your role, then message me so I can keep track.
Group Representative Field Information Needed
- First Name
- Last Name
- E-mail Address
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Zip Code
- Primary Phone Number
Business Contact Information
- Company Name: Physician Organization of Michigan ACO
- Address:2600 Green Road, Suite 150-C
- City: Ann Arbor
- State: MI
- Zip: 48105
- Phone: 734-232-1482
- ACO Number: A1297
- Employer ID Number (EIN) or TIN: 45-4542046
- Legal Address: POM ACO, 2600 Green Road, Suite 150-C, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, 734-232-1482
- Legal Business Name: Physician Organization of Michigan ACO
- State: MI